myki Visitor Pack
Interstate and overseas visitors can now purchase the myki Visitor Pack, for travel on Melbourne's train, tram and buses throughout their stay.
The myki Visitor Pack includes:
- A myki smartcard pre-loaded with enough value for one day's Zone 1 travel
- Instructions on how to use myki
- An inner Melbourne tram map
- A myki protective wallet designed by renowned cartoonist Mark Knight
- Discounts at 15 attractions worth more than $130 in savings
The myki Visitor Pack is available for full fare, concession, child and senior visitors.
- A full fare myki Visitor Pack costs $14.00 including $8.00 myki money
- A concession, child or seniors myki Visitor Pack costs $7.00, including $4.00 myki money
The myki Visitor Pack is now available from the PTV Hub at Southern Cross Station (near entrance at Collins and Spencer streets), the Melbourne Visitor Centre at Federation Square, SkyBus terminals at Melbourne Airport and Southern Cross Station and Station Pier (when cruise ships are docked).
Organisations that may be interested in helping to sell the myki Visitor Pack to their interstate or overseas guests are encouraged to now register their interest via email at firstname.lastname@example.org