myki pack for overseas and interstate visitors
Soon international and overseas visitors to Victoria will be able to purchase the myki Visitor Pack for travel throughout their stay on Melbourne's trains, trams and buses.
The myki Visitor Pack includes:
- A myki smartcard pre-loaded with enough value for one day’s Zone 1 travel
- Instructions on how to use myki
- An inner Melbourne tram map
- myki protective wallet designed by renowned cartoonist Mark Knight
- Discounts at 15 attractions across the city, with savings up to $140
The myki Visitor Pack will be available for full fare, concession and child visitors.
- A Full fare myki Visitor Pack costs $14.00 including $8.00 myki money
- A Concession, Seniors or Child myki Visitor Pack costs $7.00, including $4.00 myki money
When available, the myki Visitor Pack can be purchased from hotel concierge desks, tourist information centres, backpacker and bed & breakfast accommodation facilities, airports, Station Pier and other selected outlets.
Organisations that may be interested in helping to sell the myki Visitor Pack to their interstate or overseas guests are encouraged to now register their interest via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep checking myki.com.au for more information about when the myki Visitor Pack will be available.